Wednesday, February 28, 2018

A new blog

I'm starting a new blog project that more accurately reflects what I'm dealing with now in my life. I feel like while we haven't gotten completely out of the woods and recovered financially from our adventures in poverty, we are facing different challenges that aren't quite the best reflection of where I wanted this blog to go and stay.

Onward to the next adventure in my life -- to repair my body enough that I can enjoy my family and my life. I want to enjoy life, not just survive it poorly. And while I may never be well off or financially secure -- I desperately want to be content and happy.

So if you are interested in following my search for the fountain of youth... or really the fountain of middle age, check out my next blog that will follow my preparation for and recovery from total knee replacement. I'll also throw in the other struggles of having a kid in school, two kids to homeschool, two big dogs, a evil cat and a husband that looks more like Santa everyday. Not to mention I might occasionally unload all the emotions of listening to a police scanner and getting paid to read the news four times a day.

Come along on my next adventure at Seeking the fountain of 40:  https://40fountain.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment